National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH)
A. Biomarkers which correlate with efficacy of complementary health approaches.
B. Standardized, reliable and economical tools and methods that correlate with complementary health approaches.
C. Formulation and development of IND-approved complementary health approaches.
D. Identification and prioritization of associated with biological targets for pain relief from complementary health approaches.
E. Safety and mechanistic aspects of natural product-drug interactions.
F. Non-traditional phenotypic assay development for complex natural product mixtures.
G. Integrated in silico tools for exploiting the natural product bioactivity.
- Agency: Department of Health and Human Services,Department of Health and Human Services
- Program: STTR
- Phase: Phase I
- Release Date: August 05, 2015
- Open Date: August 05, 2015
- Close Date: April 05, 2016
- URL: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-15-270.html