RIoT: Robotics & the Internet of Things
One focus of the USTAR Central office, located at the Utah Valley University’s Business Resource Center, is on the areas of Robotics and the Internet of Things technologies. It supports economic development across the state through:
- Acceleration of technologies in Robotics and IoT industries
- Meetups and industry events to connect innovators, scientists, engineers, investors and business professionals around the Internet of Things.
Because each project and business faces unique challenges on the path from concept to commercialization USTAR Central offers a variety of support including access to:
- Resources through industry events and meet ups
- Technical experts and business training
- Product development centers, and
Funding sources such as investors and federal and state grant programs.
Watch videos of the presentations from February 25, 2016 Here.
The monthly Roundup meetings lead to an annual RIoT Event held in the late winter/early spring.