Located in the Falcon Hill Aerospace Research Park in Clearfield, Utah, the USTAR Innovation Center assists entrepreneurs and startup companies in maturing and commercializing their technology by providing access to:
- State-of-the-art office, co-working, and meeting spaces
- Specialized prototype labs and high-tech equipment
- Tailored services, programs and resources
The USTAR Innovation Center also works with tech entrepreneurs and startups in developing their idea and growing their business. In addition, the USTAR Innovation Center also works with university, federal and private partners in Utah by providing a place to work together to enhance research and development efforts, technology transfer and commercialization activities, and collaboration opportunities to find solutions to problems using rapid prototyping and reverse engineering functions.
Providing a place to collaborate and solve problems, strengthens entrepreneurship and research and development activities in Utah – it encourages:
- New ideas
- Development of new products
- Team thinking in designing, building, testing, evaluating, and refining ideas
- Validation before the product is moved to the manufacturing line, placed on equipment, or goes to market.
- Growth in aerospace/defense, advanced materials, composites, software and hardware, and outdoor product sectors.
By locating in the Falcon Hill Aerospace Research Park, the USTAR Innovation Center provides an opportunity to be part of a high-tech community in Northern Utah.